I have recently seen an interview with a BBC correspondent in Japan who says that the real enemy is the fear and uncertainty regarding the nuclear disaster at Fukushima nuclear power plant .
I realise we are meant to believe and follow the MSM and hold no opinions of our own, but in my humble opinion, the real enemy is the radiation . By any measure the problems are critical . Below is an update on the current position at the reactor .
- Four reactors are to be decommissioned once the situation is solved .
- Water radiation levels are 3335 times higher than normal .
- Radiation has been measured in North America and Europe .
- Reactor no 2 is in meltdown .
- Air Radiation levels are 3000 times the legal limit .
- The 12 mile radiation zone ban continues and anybody within 30 miles is advised to leave .
Richard Lahey was head of safety at General Electric,who installed the reactors, has said in relation to Reactor 2 :
The indications we have, from the reactor to radiation readings and the materials they are seeing, suggest that the core has melted through the bottom of the pressure vessel in unit two, and at least some of it is down on the floor of the dry well.
I hope I am wrong, but that is certainly what the evidence is pointing towards.
Below is an image of the Fukushima plant taken by an unmanned drone as it is too dangerous for pilots to fly over .
This is serious – really serious, and no amount of news massaging will make any difference . The only comparable event was Chernobyl and the world was lucky and dodged a bullet but this time we may not be so fortunate, but don’t worry the BBC says its all in our heads !